For MYP Year 4 Humanities
- What is the context presented in this political cartoon?
- Who is the target audience?
- What message is it trying to convey?
- What is happening in the cartoon? Why do you think the characters and elements are included?
- What metaphor is being visually represented?
- What element is so important that if you took it out, it would change the meaning of this cartoon?
Please bring your responses to class on May 26th. You may use this task sheet as a guide for your thinking.